utorak, 15. svibnja 2012.

Camera Toshiba Camileo P10 - "MEMORY FULL" Problem

I was using the camera for several months with no problems when suddenly after a few weeks of inactivity I tried to use it and I couldn't take pictures anymore - the camera reports "memory full".
I took out the memory card, plugged it into my laptop and deleted all pictures and videos, put it back into the camera and still the same message appeared even though there is no picture nor videos on the memory card.

FIXED:
All I did:
1) extract the memory card
2) put the camera on charging (to recharge the battery)
         -> try to take pictures while the camera is charging without memory card, this should work
3) when it's fully charged, put the memory card back in and everything should be ok

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar